Saturday 20 October 2012

ADVENTUROUS ADVENTURE OF ONE DIRECTION. EPIC MOMENTS ;)

Harry: So you're saying I'm not human?
Louis: Why don't you ask your four nipples what they think?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Waitress: Good morning may I take your order please?
Liam: I'll have the french toast please.
Louis: I'll have the sausage biscuits please.
Harry: I'll have the Tacos please.
Louis: Harry! Tacos are not for breakfast!
Harry: Well they are now, introducing Tac-Os . It's meat, lettuce, and cheese-flavored in a tortilla bowl..
Louis: That's disgusting..
Harry: It even makes the milk tastes like Tacos..
Liam: That's even disgustinger..
Harry: That's not even a word..

Zayn: Hey guys!
All: Hello Zayn!
Niall: Wow new hairdo!
Zayn: Yeah, what'd you think?
Niall: Ugh, its quite steep, I guess that's what you're going for..like a ski jump! Woosh ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment