Saturday 20 October 2012

Is Highschool life really this hard?

I've came to think that, when I was in gradeschool, a coin makes me happy and one playmate makes my day all fun. But now, Highschool. It's just, what? I'm now a teen. I've undergo puberty and my physical and emotional self changed a lot. I learned more about the looks of things and I know now how adults think. Higschool. I've matured. I've gain new friends and I have a new journey.. But I wonder.. do my friends help me? Or are they just a nuisance and a bother? Are they real? Do they love me for me? Do they judge me or what? Do they think I'm a whore? Life's hard. Is Highschool life all about friendship and love? No it isn't. Studies is also a major priority. My parents scold me when I get low scores so I need to study so hard. And when I fail, I'm grounded. Some say they can handle it easily, but how about the others? Imagine, no. Not Imagine. Take a look at Amanda Todd. She's now dead due to suicide because of bullying. She's an inspiration. But now she's dead because of people bullying and acting like bitches. Sorry for my language. But, like Michael Jackson said, "Heal the World, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race." We should all remember that Life's about Peace, Harmony, Love, Compassion, Inspiration, Perspiration, and it's all about living of course.

I hope I made a point in my pointless blog. Gaaaaaah. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment